Near Syntagma Square, home to the Greek Parliament, Athens most expensive residential quarter ,Kolonaki,is the domain of wealthy Greeks and foreign embassy staff. Glamorous socialites frequent the fashionable bar-restaurants, chic boutiques and designer stores. A funicular serves the pine-clad slopes of Mount Lycabettus, and several of Athens top museums are within walking distance.
Walking Distance attractions not to be missed :
- Lycabettus Theater :with funicular,taking you to the St.George Church with breathtaking views of Athens.
- Dexameni : named after an ancient reservoir associated with an aqueduct constructed by the Emperor Hadrian (second century).
- Cycladic Museum
- Art Galleries (more than 15 Art galleries all around the St.George)
- Open air Cinema (summer months)
- The best of all the fashion designer chains (Ferre, Valentino ,and MUCH more!) Shop till you drop !
- Benaki Museum
Click here to see Kolonaki's major attractions from the A.O.L site!
Saint George Lycabettus Hotel
2 Kleomenous Street,
106 75 Athens,